Below I will be stating the complete field for the Preakness in the position I believe they will finish. Enjoy.
1. Orb – he’s training like a monster, he won the Kentucky Derby and is on a five race win steak. He is the horse to beat, best connections in the world.
2. Governor Charlie – if he gets a nice trip I could see him winning the race. He was my top pick for the Derby until he had his minor setback.
3. Mylute – always runs a good race, should be somewhere in the superfecta.
4. Departing – working great, but the question remains if he is good enough.
5. Oxbow – didn’t like his last work, but he’s tough stuff should improve with smaller field.
6. Will Take Charge – the wise guy horse, don’t know if he’s good enough.
7. Goldencents – I think the Cali horses are weak for the most part, including this one.
8. Itsmyluckyday – tired horse, been in training too long.
9. Titletownfive – does not belong in this race whatsoever, should be running in a G3 6f Sprint somewhere.