Betting on horses in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a popular pastime for many players. Whether it’s for a bit of extra coin or just for the thrill of the race, betting on horses can be a fun way to make some extra money. But with so many horses running, which one should you bet on? Here, we’ll look at the best horses to bet on in The Witcher 3, as well as the best strategies for making your bets.
|Horse Racing Betting
50% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
Payout Speed:1 – 3 Days
The Basics of Horse Betting in The Witcher 3
Before you start betting on horses, it’s important to understand the basics of horse betting in The Witcher 3. The game features several different types of races, each of which has its own set of rules. Races can be divided into two main categories: standard races and tournament races. Standard races are open to any horse and rider, while tournament races are usually reserved for specific breeds.
In order to bet on a race, you must first purchase a ticket from a nearby vendor. Once you have the ticket, you can then make your bet. You can bet on any horse you wish, and you can also choose to bet on multiple horses if you wish. The amount of money you can win depends on the odds of the horse you choose, as well as the amount of money you bet.
The Best Horses to Bet On
There are many different horses you can bet on in The Witcher 3, but some are better than others. Here are some of the best horses to bet on:
1. Roach: Roach is Geralt’s trusty steed, and he is one of the best horses to bet on in the game. He is fast, reliable, and has a good chance of winning any race he enters.
2. Zephyr: Zephyr is a white stallion that can be purchased from the stable in Novigrad. He is a fast and reliable horse, and he has a good chance of winning any race he enters.
3. Svarog: Svarog is a black stallion that can be purchased from the stable in White Orchard. He is a powerful horse, and he has a good chance of winning any race he enters.
4. Eligard: Eligard is a white stallion that can be purchased from the stable in Velen. He is a fast and reliable horse, and he has a good chance of winning any race he enters.
5. Olgierd: Olgierd is a white stallion that can be purchased from the stable in Novigrad. He is a powerful horse, and he has a good chance of winning any race he enters.
Strategies for Betting on Horses
Now that you know which horses to bet on, it’s time to look at some strategies for maximizing your winnings. Here are some tips to keep in mind when betting on horses in The Witcher 3:
1. Research the Horses: Before you make a bet, make sure to research the horses you are considering betting on. Look at their stats, check out their recent race results, and get a feel for their overall form. This will help you decide which horses are the best bets.
2. Consider the Odds: When betting on horses, it’s important to consider the odds. The higher the odds for a horse, the more likely it is to win. However, it’s also important to remember that the more you bet, the more you can win.
3. Look for Value Bets: A value bet is a bet on a horse that has high odds but is not necessarily the favorite to win the race. These are often the best bets since they offer the potential for high returns without too much risk.
4. Bet on Multiple Horses: Betting on multiple horses is a great way to maximize your winnings. You can spread your bets across several horses, which increases your chances of winning and allows you to win more money in the long run.
5. Bet on the Favorites: Betting on the favorites is always a safe bet. The favorites are the horses with the best chance of winning a race, so betting on them is a sure way to make money.
Betting on horses in The Witcher 3 can be a fun and profitable way to make some extra money. There are many different horses to choose from, and with the right strategies, you can maximize your winnings. We’ve looked at the basics of horse betting in the game, as well as the best horses to bet on and the best strategies for making your bets. With this knowledge, you should be well on your way to becoming a successful horse bettor in The Witcher 3.